torsdag 29 november 2012

World of Warcaft - healing

I used to be a real WoW-head. Raided three nights a week, quested the rest of the nights. It was so fun. But, you can't have fun all the time can you? I quit playing a while back and I miss it dearly sometimes. It was such a nice world. Controllable (apart from the occasional guild drama), bright colors and nice music... the list goes on.

My main character was a paladin, Hermes. A warrior/healer. Clad in shiny armor. Really cool :). I don't know why this is the only screen shot of him I still have.



So my job during the raids was healing. Make those hands shine bright and heal away. Keep the tanks alive! Boy oh boy I remember those nights.

Healing and then starting med school. It came naturally I guess :).

In WoW you're not treating psoriasis or appendicitis, just low HP. Simple as that. I miss it, but I'm looking forward to healing in reality as well. My hands are gonna shine all over the hospital xD.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar