fredag 23 november 2012

Dr. Najeeb

A little tear almost ran down my cheek when I discovered this man. He was the answer to all my troubles. He could teach me all I would need to know for class. I'm talking about firm, but fair, with a lovely Indian accent, the impressive Dr. Najeeb!

www.drnajeeblectures.com
I immediately bought a 6 month subscription for a horrendous amount of money. I started watching eagerly taking notes diligently. After a while taking notes patiently. Then no notes. Then fast forward...I didn't have time for this! He was going to slow. Covering everything in too much detail. Med School isn't built that way. We are supposed to know a lot, but the emphasize is on superficial knowledge. Don't get me wrong some things really have to be understood, and for that Dr. Najeeb is an excellent help, but most of it is just about cramming in different facts. Filling a sausage as we say in Sweden... 

All in all I enjoyed my acquaintance with Dr. Najeeb. But with school moving forward in a much faster pace than him, his lectures were of limited use for me. Although I just loved his portrayal of the complement system seen here below. Thank you for that Dr. Najeeb!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar