torsdag 22 november 2012

1 post

School starts in two months time. My son is in kindergarten part-time. So, what to do? Start a blog of course! I've decided to write in English so more people can read it and also so that I can practice, practicing medicine in English :). So, I am starting year three and clinical rotations will start for real. I'm looking forward to it!


This is me after a pharmacology lab


Big question now... should I give myself and Ipad mini for Christmas? One part of me is trying to say that: Hey, you'll do even better in school with one. Another part of me says: Just go to class and take notes with a pen, stop trying to avoid studying by bringing a toy to class. Ha. We'll see. Today's hot link: My awesome page with medical links: Medstud - Help is out there

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar