måndag 10 december 2012

There was Much Rejoicing - My is Son Eating

My kid took a huge step yesterday in regards of being able to eat by himself. If I put a loaded fork in his hand he ate almost everything that I put on it. Meatballs were the favorite.

It should be mentioned that he has hardly eaten anything besides gruel the last six weeks. So there was much celebration: yey!

My son has always been interested in putting things in his mouth. His favorite thing being dirt. But when it comes to food, there isn't much that will pass that two-toothed gate of a mouth. But this weekend might be a turning point?! Finally he can eat...sort of. 



I guess there is an evolutionary advantage with eating with caution. Make it sweet enough though, like gruel, that caution is out the window. 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar